Do I need to register as a user to use the site?
- This website will require you to become a user for event registration and some other functions. If you are currently in our database and using the new site with the primary email address in our records, you may need to use the “Forgot your password?” link in order to login and register. Click that link, and instructions will be sent to you.
- If any of the boxes on the registration page are outlined in red, it’s an indication that your information is incomplete/incorrect.
- Please note, if your address is in our records, it may pull up and populate the form with your zip code using a dash at the end (e.g. 10001-). You will need to remove this dash in order for your registration to go through.
- If your address or contact info in the registration system needs to be updated, please contact us so we can make the necessary changes.
I’m not sure my registration went through?
- Every financial transaction on our site ends with a confirmation page and also sends an automatic receipt to your email. Please check your spam or junk folder. If you did not receive a receipt, you are not registered for the event. If you are unsure, please email email@example.com.
Is this site secure?
- Our site is fully secure and SSL certified. The messages some visitors receive are due to the fact that there is never 100% compatibility between all browsers and all security certificates. Please clear your cache and make sure to enter http://126.96.36.199 into the browser address bar (the “s” after “http” is an important part of the security identification).